Hello! and Welcome to week 51 or Waste not Wednesday! I hope you have had a wonderful week.
My son came home from his first year of college this week so it was son wonderful to have all my kids home for Mother’s Day! I hope you had a great day.
Every Mother’s Day I think of the pain I had before we had children. I had had 2 miscarriages. I remember clearly how painful it was on this holiday. So I just wanted to let you know that if Mother’s Day is hard for you because you have lost your mother, or you want to be a mother, you are in my prayers. My mother lost her mom over 20 years ago and she says each year she still misses her mom on Mother’s Day. And I hope if you are praying for a baby that this year you will share good news with me!
Waste Not Wednesday-50
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
( Just click on the photo to be directed right to the blog post!)
BREAKFAST BAR VINTAGE FARMHOUSE STOOL MAKEOVER
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!!! I promise 😉
A Round Table DESK????
Decorated Plates As Wall Art For Under Ten Dollars
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
(Again, click on the photo to be directed right to the blog!)
Vintage spoon display into an herb drying rack
By My Thrift Store Addiction
A Pretty Pansy Vignette
From: Diane at An Extraordinary Day
HOW TO TRANSFORM SECOND HAND FURNITURE EASILY
By Carrie From Thirty Eighth Street
LEARN HOW TO TRANSFORM AN ORDINARY FILE CABINET INTO EXTRAORDINARY USING CORRUGATED METAL
Vintage Ammo Can Succulent Upcycle
from: Pink Fortitude
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!