Wow!!! 6 weeks of Waste not Wednesday ! I just love this link party for two reasons:
- It has inspired me to get projects done that I have on my to-do list
- I have been so inspired by the awesome bloggers I get to work with & all the bloggers who link up! Thank you so much! (oops I think that is 3)…
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Denise is away this week on a summer adventure, but she will be back next week with another amazing project! check out her latest below and go give her blog a look! you will find a lot of inspiration there!
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
( just click on the photo and you will be brought directly to blog post!)
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by Suzy’s blog and show Suzy some #WasteNotWednesay love and see what else she has been up to with her DIY~ing!
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.