Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-54.
Today will be my last day as a Co-host. I have really enjoyed this link party for the past year. I have met so many wonderful bloggers & made new friends. Especially the hosts of this part. Our leader is Sam she pulls everything together and is the designer of all of our party. She is such a knowledgeable blogger, I have learned so much from her, and some day hope to meet her in Australia. If you would like to join WNW, and become a host for Waste Not Wednesday please get in contact with Sam via her Facebook page and send me a message!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-53
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Outdoor Bench with Soft Cushion Back| Of Faeries and Fauna Craft Co.
Old School Desk Makeover | Abbotts at Home
Try this $100 DIY Laundry and Mudroom Combo| Abbotts at Home
Revamped Olive Oil Barrels| The Boondocks Blog
DIY Oversized Bottle Cap Coasters | Sadie Seasongoods
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
this amazing project is from Katrin from her blog Kreativ K
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for