Welcome to Week #50 of Waste not Wednesday!
I can not believe we are on week fifty.
Crazy how time flies when you are having fun.
I’m so excited to introduce you to our 2 new co-hosts. If you have not met them yet, you are going to want to follow their links to their beautiful blogs!
Waste Not Wednesday-50
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Randi from A Fresh-Squeezed Life
by Penny from Penny’s Treasures
by Suzanne from Life on Pearl Street
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
A Beautiful yet Budget Friendly Mother’s Day Brunch | The Home I Create
Join us each week for Waste Not Wednesday