WEEK #5 of Waste not Wednesday is already here! This is so much fun to see what you link up each week! I featured a garden project this week as my favorite link up! I am so enjoying the summer. If you’re like me, the sunshine just makes everything much sweeter!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
( just click on the photo and you will be brought directly to blog post!)
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please do not link up projects that you have shared with Waste not Wednesday before.
Visit Susie at her blog, The Chelsea Project to see her tie-dye project using natural dye!
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for