Welcome friends to this week’s Waste Not Wednesday-49. Today Toni from Small Home Soul is celebrating her last party with us as host today! She is a favorite blogger of ours and we have learned so much from hosting with her! We are sure that she will be featured here often!
The very talented Deborah from Salvage Sister and Mister will be stepping into Toni’s shoes next week and we welcome her on board and seeing all of her fabulous projects each week!!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to.
Waste Not Wednesday-48
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
The Best Chalk Paint For a Unique Cupboard Upcycle| Pillar Box Blue
Thrifted DIY Wood Bead Garland | Salvage Sister and Mister
DIY Monogrammed Tags| Anika’s DIY Life
35 Free Mother’s Day Printables| From Playdates to Parties
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Easiest & Cheapest DIY Cake Stand | KreativK