So I sure hope the weather is nice where you live. I am in the north east of the United States and it is cold and rainy & we still have snow! It’s crazy. I am so done with the cold and ready for spring, but at least I can look at some spring decor and projects we have for you today!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Marilyn’s Treats Blog
by Maria from Pastels & Macarons
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
By Wendy from The French Twist Blog
Join us each week for Waste Not Wednesday