Waste not Wednesday week 40! Thank you for following along on this fun link party!
How has your week been? This week my kids have a school vacation and our oldest is also home for his college break too! It is so much fun to have all 3 of my babies in the house. It was such a joy and filled this momma’s heart when my son arrived home from college and his brother and sister were so excited to see him. Watching your children grow up and become best friends is amazing! There is nothing like that kind of joy!
Ok So, this week for WNW all 4 of us took on a “tin can challenge” If you are a blogger and have a tin can project on your blog we would love for you to link it up! But as always you can link up an project, recipe or decor post.
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Link Ups This Week:
by Farmhouse for Five
by Art is Beauty
by Home with Mimi
by Making it in the Mountains
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
Below is the most clicked on project this week!
by Susan from Home Road