Hey guys! How has your week been? One more week until school vacation and we all can’t wait. My son is on the high school basketball team so he we can’t travel, but we have day trips planned. We will be doing a lot of skiing and have a trip to Boston planned as well. I wish we were going to an island, but day trips will have to do!
Last week the 4 of us shared winter wreathes & this week are each sharing a “trash to treasure” project with you!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Link Ups This Week:
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Below is the most clicked on project this week!