Hi Friends! I hope you are having a great week so far. Last week I was tell you how my second son was on college trips, well after many visits and many talks, he has made a decision! It was a very exciting day today, and tomorrow he will be participating in “signing day” for the college football team. It is just amazing to see your Child’s dreams come true! Ok, that’s now why you stopped by today. You came for Waste not Wednesday #36 & I’m so glad you are here. I say it every week, but it is so true, we have some amazing features this week!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
by The boondocks blog