Welcome to Waste not Wednesday week #34 Link party!! We have some fun projects and pretty decor to show you today.
How has your week been? We are getting a big snow storm tonight so as I am writing this post I am looking out the window. The street lights are on so all the white puffy snow falling makes it feel like I’m sitting in a snow globe. It is so beautiful!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by My Sweet Cottage
by A Fresh Squeezed Life
by The Purple Hydrangea
by Kretiv K
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Sadie Seasongood
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for
We want everyone to get their own Pinterest juice sooooo, if you want to pin a linked up project or a Feature please do so from their websites after clicking on their links 🙂