Hi Friends, welcome back to Waste not Wednesday #35. I can’t believe that we are at the end of January. Wasn’t I just sharing my Christmas decor with you? My middle son is a senior this year, and if you have had a senior in high school you know how fast the year goes by…We have been busy with college visits and applications, and senior year stuff, and basketball and……a lot of good life. My oldest son graduated last year and is at college, so I just went through all this! I loved having my children so close in age ( our youngest is a sophomore in high school) but now that they are all leaving the nest right after each other, I am questioning that decision 🙁 my heart…
But I get to visit so many wonderful blogs in blog land to take my mind off of him leaving soon! I hope that you have fun at this link party! If you are new, my co-hosts and I share what we have been up to this week and then we each share our favorite link ups from other bloggers as well as the most popular link up from last week!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
by Grillo Designs
by A Day of Small Things
by Modern on Monticello
by Kretiv K
If you were featured this week feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure you link to your own specific post and not your home page.
- All links must belong to you.
- No linking up other link parties, giveaways or a product you’re selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Pin from the original source post, not the thumbnails below. Click on the link to pin from their website.
- By linking up to Waste Not Wednesday you’re giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party, or in other round ups.
- Link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects. NO link parties
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up projects you haven’t shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love.
by Let’s Create Events