Hi Friends! I hope your New Year is off to a great start. I enjoyed a couple of weeks off, but I am so glad to be blogging again. It is nice to take a break, but just like coming home from a wonderful vacation, it is always nice to come home again. That is how I feel about my break from blogging. I have missed sharing with you! Now for some Waste not Wednesday-33!!
33 weeks!!! Wow, we are having fun aren’t we? 🙂
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Spindle Leg Table with Painted Grain Sack Top
Our Favourite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Organization Backpack Station| Diva of DIY
Turning an old window into a Command Center | Teadoodles
DIY Table top Jewelry Holder from Scrap Wood | Anika’s DIY Life
Make Your Own Decoupaged IKEA Cake Stand | Pillar Box Blue
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
| Life On Pearl Street