Welcome to Waste not Wednesday -25! We have so many wonderful project lined up for you this week. I have been busy trying to figure out how to add Christmas decor to my Thanksgiving decor, because I host Thanksgiving. This is my first Thanksgiving as a blogger so I have never had to deal with this before! So Ishared one tip today for a table setting that can go from Thanksgiving to Christmas with only changing one little thing!
Let’s get down to Waste Not Wednesday! Be sure to share your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipe’s that you haven’t shared with us before! Don’t forget, over on Instagram we are running a fun hashtag Waste Not Wednesday party! Make sure you use #WasteNotWednesday when sharing your DIY, Craft, Home Decor and Recipes and each Monday we will pick a favourite and feature our favourites! Easy peesy!!!
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Christmas Holly Shortbread| Creating My Way to Success
DIY POM POM Festive Garland | White House Crafts
Thanksgiving Table Runner| Raven Would
Afternoon Popovers| A Day of Small Things
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
A Bold Neutral Master Bedroom | One Mile Home