I had a great week. My middle child is a senior and his last football game was this past week. This senior year is already flying by. And then I am a Halloween baby so It has been a fun time of celebrating! And now, I am ready for Waste not Wednesday -23. So thank you for stopping by and have fun 🙂
Waste Not Wednesday-23
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
Luggage Tag Map Burlap Pillows| Pillar Box Blue
Vintage Plate Wall | Let’s Create Events
Outside Table which is Glitzed and Glammed| The Chelsea Project
Arm Knitting-No Experience Required | Happy Happy Nester
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
Sing to me Autumn | A Day of Small Things