Welcome to Waste not Wednesday # 20! It has been a busy week here again, but fun! We went to visit my son in college. He is a fresheman and we hadn’t seen him in 8 weeks! It was so much fun.
I can’t wait to show you the awesome projects that are in this post! Thank you for stopping by. Get your favorite beverage, get cozy & enjoy reading!
Waste Not Wednesday-20
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Scrumptious Apricot & Crunchy Muesli Cookies | Vintage Farmhouse Music Sheet and Paper Doily Wreath
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
How to make a Dried Hydrangea Wreath that looks fresh | Shoestring Elegance
Easy Wreath Idea | My DIY Envy
8 Tricks to DIY Wainscoting| Pender & Peony
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Handmade Christmas Ornaments | Knick of Time