Hey guys! How has your week been going? Fall is here in NH there is a crisp chill in the air and family fire pit nights are happening around here! I can’t wait to share the foliage with you soon! It is amazing that it is already Waste not Wednesday #18! I am so glad you are here for a visit! Enjoy the many DIY this week!
Waste Not Wednesday-18
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
And here is my feature this week! You guys are going to love this recipe! As far as Pie goes this one is not only easy, but a no fail homemade crust is sure to wow your family & guests! ( click on the photo)
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Click on the photo:
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for