Welcome to Waste not Wednesday #17 ! Thank you for stopping by! How have you been? This week has been pretty busy for me. Between Football games and Soccer games and homework projects, I am ready to grab my coffee this morning and just relax and read some of my favorite blog posts. Thank you for spending this day with us. We have some great projects, freebies and recipes to share with you!
Waste Not Wednesday-17
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Are you ready for a beautiful free download? click here, print and frame!! So pretty!
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for