Wow, I can’t believe it is Waste not Wednesday #14! We are so thankful for all of you who come visit this fun blog hop each week! You are in for some treats this week, so grab your drink and get cozy! hop around here and then hop on to the other blogs.
If you are a blogger at the end link up your latest up-cycled, rel-oved projects!
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! There was two most clicked on projects this week! So be sure to pop by The Organized Dream by Kate some love! Click on photo:
As an added bonus each week there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project! So be sure to pop by some other awesome bloggers and show them some love!
Sign Up and join in all the fun each week with a friendly email sent straight to your inbox.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to for