Hello, Friends! Welcome to The Gathering Place no.4 !
Well, it rained for my son’s graduation party, but all went well. I’m so glad we had a tent! I could have never fit all of the guests in my house at one time. The best part was watching my son totally enjoy himself! The graduation was the next day and it was perfect weather!
This Week on My Blog:
I’m sharing my spring tour only because it is so summery I really haven’t changed anything! Let me know what you would do for summer if you were me!
This is from Julie Blanner! Her room is beautiful & so is her blog!
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
thank you so much for hanging out with me today!