Welcome to the Gathering place no.7 ! I am so honored that you come visit each week. If you are new to link parties at the end of this post other bloggers have linked up their latest posts for summer. I’m sure you will enjoy them!
My summer is in full swing with a lot of trips to the beach and soaking in all the wonderful family memories before my two oldest head off to college. They are both fall college athletes so we only have a few short weeks that we will all be home as a family. One of my sons is a football player, so it is unlikely that he will be able to come home from college for Thanksgiving, so after these next few weeks, the next time we will be together is Christmas. I can’t even wrap my head around that right now! In a few weeks my post may be filled with tears. Both happy that they are fulfilling their dreams, but tears because I can’t even tell you how much they will be missed.
ok…I better stop writing about that before I get too emotional! Let’s get to this party:
This Week on My Blog:
Meg from Hello Farmhouse has an amazing Powder Room makeover! I am a sucker for farmhouse decor & I am planning a powder room transformation so this post is a keeper for me! Meg will be doing a total reveal soon and I can’t wait to see it all!
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
thank you so much for hanging out with me today!