Welcome to The Gathering Place no.5 !
Another big week here in my home for our senior! He was selected to be in the all-star football game that is this Friday! We are getting ready for more family to come in to town for the big game. I have so much food left over from his graduation party, so I hope my guests don’t mind having repeat meals ;).
This week I am sharing my dining room table that I refinished last summer, I worked so hard on it, it deserved another post. I’d love to hear if you liked it before or after!
This Week on My Blog:
I’ve always wanted to try this project!!!
Mary from The Boon Docks Blog
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
thank you so much for hanging out with me today!