Hey there, I’m so glad you are stopping by for The Gathering Place no.3!
Tonight is my son’s Prom and tomorrow is his Graduation Party & then Saturday morning is his graduation. As you can imagine I am in the middle of a lot of planning, cooking & cleaning. If you followed me for the past year you might remember that my first son was in the middle of all of this just last year! Sending two children off to college back to back is a bit emotional for this momma, but we still have one left at home 😉
It was nice to take a break from all the planning to visit blog land and see what some of you are up to. I love my feature this week. Katrin has an amazing blog, you are going to want to go and visit her after me.
This Week on My Blog:
I am sharing a post from last summer, but will be back to new posts next week after my company leave 😉
Katrin from KreativK blog
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
Thank you so much for hanging out with me today!
Now Let’s see what you’ve been up to this week: