Good Morning! Thank you for joining us for The Gathering Place no.10! Ten weeks with you! It has been so much fun.
How is your summer going? Can you believe it is already August!!! Good grief the summer flies by. If ever there was summer I wanted to slow down it was this one. On Saturday we bring our middle child to his first year of college. I am so proud of him and happy for him. He is going to an amazing school and was recruited for football so his dreams are coming true. But man, has it been emotional. My oldest will be starting his second year of college, so we will just have our daughter home with us. Motherhood is definitely is all about “seasons” isn’t it? I am in the letting go season. My heart is both so proud, but sad at the same time. I will miss having my boys in the house. I will miss all of there friends too….
ok…you are not here to read a post on motherhood, but you are here to party so I better stop typing 😉
This Week on My Blog:
I am reviving a post I shared this past spring because my feature this week is a Milk Paint project! Wait until you see these shelves before. I’m so glad I didn’t get rid of them.
From Lisa at her blog The Purple Hydrangea
Wait until you see what this table looked like before too! I think I may be addicted to Milk Paint! Lisa did such a great job.
Before you link up, please review these rules:
- You can link up to three family friendly posts, DIYs, Home Decor, Crafts, Recipes, etc.
- All links must be your own work, no other link parties, or ads.
- Make sure you link to your post and not your homepage.
- Please visit and comment on at least two other links.
- Please follow each host on at least one social media.
- If you are pinning a project, please click on the link and pin from the original source.
- Linking gives us permission to share a credited photo on our blogs, social media accounts, and roundups.
If you were featured this week, please grab our button to share on your blog.
thank you so much for hanging out with us today!