Today I am going to share 2 tips on how to add simple Christmas touches to your bedroom & I am also going to share with you something I like to do to make my overnight guests feel welcome and at home!
I gotta tell you, If you ever told me 3 years ago that amazing bloggers from all over the world would ask me to do home tours with them, I wouldn’t have believed you. This fun tour today is hosted by Katrin from her blog Northern Feeling
Katrin lives in Spain. Today, you will also visit Sam’s blog. I used to host a blog party with her. She taught me a lot about blogging. Sam lives in Australia!
Isn’t the internet so cool? If you told me a few years ago that I would meet, online only, and become friends with bloggers around the world, I would have not believed that either.
At the end of my post, you can visit their beautiful home tours too!
My Simple 2 Tips for adding Holiday Cheer to any bedroom
- Take down one piece of artwork and replace it with a wreath. No need to even move the nail, just hang the wreath exactly where the picture was.
- Add Christmas Throw Pillows and, or, a Holiday throw blanket!
That’s really all you need to do, nothing fussy.
The flocked wreath and the 3 ft flocked Christmas Tree are both from King of Christmas.
This wreath has battery operated lighting. It adds such a cozy touch to the room.
Would you believe I got this pillow from Michael’s at the end of the season last year for only $4.99!
If you have been following me you know that I have shared that my #1 tip for acquiring seasonal decor is to shop at the end of the season!
My favorite ideas to make overnight guests feel welcome:
- Find a basket or pretty bowl and add some things for your guests that they may have forgotten at home. ( I like to buy travel kit items in the grocery store or bring shampoo and lotions home from hotels I stay at to add to this basket. Some items I add are:
- shower cap, etc. You get the idea.
2. I like to add a welcome note as well as some snacks and water bottles.
These fun touches make my guests feel especially welcome.
I hope you enjoyed my guest room at the beach house for Christmas today & that you have fun visiting my friend’s blogs below for even more holiday ideas!
& Just for you, here is a Pin for you to save this post for when you want to remember fun ways to make your overnight guests feel welcome!