Hey!! Welcome to Week 53 of Waste not Wednesday Link Party! This may be one of my favorite weeks so far. My fellow hosts have posted some amazing projects this week! I also shared my favorite chicken recipe and my choice feature this week is an amazing before and after bedroom! You are going to want to click on that post for sure!!
Waste Not Wednesday-53
Here’s what we’ve been up to:
Our Favorite Waste Not Wednesday Projects:
DIY Barbed Wire Wreath| Country Road 407
Stenciled Farm Sign on a Barn Style Salvaged Cabinet Door | Sadie Seasongoods
Guest Bedroom Reveal| The Red Painted Cottage
DIY Umbrella Stand into an Easy Patio Table | Dazzle While Frazzled
Wine Cork Board | Small Home Soul
If you were featured this week at Waste Not Wednesday- feel free to grab our button and share the love!
- Please make sure that you link to your own specific post and not your homepage.
- All links must belong to you.
- Please do not link up any other link parties, giveaways or a product you are selling unless it comes with a tutorial.
- We want this party to stay around so don’t just link and run. Be sure to stop by at least 2 other links and show some love.
- Please don’t pin from the thumbnails in this post. Click on the link and pin from the original source.
- By linking up here at Waste Not Wednesday you are giving us permission to use your photos and links to promote the party or in other roundups.
- You can link up to 3 of your DIY, Home Decor, Recipes or Craft projects.
- It would be greatly appreciated to follow us on one social platform.
- Please only link up with projects that you have not shared with Waste Not Wednesday before.
As an added bonus each week, there will be an additional feature of the most clicked project!
Carrot Breakfast Cookies |Eclectic Red Barn